Beats & Eats - An Asian Occasion...At Home
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Langhorne Creek, SA
- Product code: Asian2022
Make sure you book your tickets now so you can enjoy the next Beats & Eats session - An Asian Occasion from the comfort of your own home. Or now that COVID restrictions have eased a little, grab a picnic blanket and sit on our lawn.
SATURDAY 12TH FEBRUARY | PICK UP FROM 5.30PM - 7.45PM
In this crazy world we are living in our focus is to keep you, our wonderful customers safe whilst still enjoying our wines matched with delicious Asian street food from Sookii La La.
Start with pan fried homemade dumplings (choose 1):
- VEGETARIAN DUMPLINGS Pan fried homemade vegetable dumplings, with homemade mild chilli vinaigrette drizzle, fried shallots and watercress
- PORK DUMPLINGS Pan fried homemade pork dumplings, with homemade mild chilli vinaigrette drizzle, fried shallots and watercress
Then choose from the following mains (choose 1):
- CRISPY CHICKEN, SALAD & RICE Crispy succulent marinated sweet chilli and lemongrass chicken (boneless) pieces, served with a refreshing Asian salad & rice
- CHICKEN SANDO + CHIPS Crispy fried chicken fillet, house made teriyaki sauce, mayo, salad and special satay sauce sandwiched between fluffy white bread, served with chips
- MUSSAMAN BEEF + RICE (GF) Slow braised beef in a sweet mild curry, hints of cinnamon, anise and spices with potato served with rice.
- SALAD NOODLE BOWL - TOFU (Veg) Chilled vermicelli noodles, packed with crispy mixed lettuce, cucumber, pickled carrots topped with fried tofu and a spring roll and our Asian dressing
BAO BUNS will also be available and can be purchased separately. 2 Bao buns $15. Steamed baos with choice of roast pork belly, fried chicken or tofu with pickled carrot, cucumber, Asian herbs and reduced hoi-sin, spicy mayo or teriyaki sauce.
Our friend Tom from "The Beach Bums" has also popped together a terrific playlist for you to listen to (and even sing along!) while you enjoy a glass or two of Kimbolton wine.
Simply book tickets online & choose a pick-up time to suit you. (pick up times from 5.30pm - 7.45pm) We will be in contact prior to event to take your order.
Our friend Tom from The Beach Bums has also popped together a terrific playlist for you to listen to (and even sing along!) while you enjoy a glass or two of Kimbolton wine.
SPECIAL OFFER - Why not stock up your cellar with 10% off any wine purchases from cellar door when picking up your order?
Please note: Pick up times are staggered at 15 min intervals to keep numbers to a bare minimum.
TICKETS - Adults $50 | Kids $15
Adult ticket includes:
Wine: 1 bottle of Kimbolton Wine – choose between Fiano, Rose, Carignan or Shiraz
Food: 1 starters and 1 main course
Music: link for the Kimbolton playlist
Kids (under 12) ticket includes:
Juice box, popcorn chicken & chips and a Kimbolton activity pack with pencil tube.
Please sign in using the QR code on arrival at the cellar door. Masks must be worn at all times. If you are feeling unwell please stay home.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
You may request to cancel your ticket for a full refund, up to 72 hours before the date and time of the event. After this time we will transfer your ticket to another Beats & Eats event of your choice.
Please call us at least 24 hours before the scheduled event on 08 85373002 if you wish to cancel your ticket.