Intimate Behind the Scenes Wine & Cheese Seasonal Pairing Experience
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Langhorne Creek, SA
- Product code: P5KVJQ
Immerse yourself in an intimate wine and cheese pairing experience for two hours. What could be better? Learn all about Kimbolton, beautiful Langhorne Creek, wine & cheese pairings and assist Nicole in choosing the pairings for the next seasonal Kimbolton Wine & Cheese Flight. Tough job hey!
This exclusive experience is limited to 4 Adults and is only available 4 times a year.
- An intimate hosted evening with Nicole Clark - 5th generation grape grower and
owner of Kimbolton
- Tour of Kimbolton cellar door and roof top viewing deck on arrival
- Introduction to Kimbolton and history of Langhorne Creek Wine Region & the unique river system
- Master the art of matching wine and cheese
- Sample an assortment of Kimbolton wines (including alternative varieties) with a selection of local artisan cheeses
- Choose the pairings for the next seasonal Kimbolton wine & cheese flight
- Little Acre mushroom or duck pate with toasted ciabatta bread from Small World Bakery
- Tea or coffee
- Personalise the next wine & cheese pairing mat with your signature
TO TAKE HOME
- Kimbolton Riedel wine glass
- Cheese board and knife set
- Kimbolton hard cover note book
- Kimbolton pen
- Any remaining cheese from the tasting
- And of course awesome memories!
2022 DATESThursday MAY 19th - SOLD OUT
Thursday AUGUST 11th - SOLD OUT
Thursday NOVEMBER 17th - SOLD OUT
Thursday FEBRUARY 9th
Thursday MAY 11th
Thursday AUGUST 10th
Thursday NOVEMBER 9th
Why not make the most of your visit and stay a night or two? Visit the other wineries in Langhorne Creek, venture to Monarto Safari Park, head to Lake Alexandrina for a spot of bird watching and check out the antique shops in Strathalbyn.
Check out places to stay HERE